Saturday, January 1, 2011

Our New Year

Good morning everyone...and Happy New Year! This new year marks the 5th Anniversary of our blog and I'm happy to say we're still here!! With your encouragement, stories, photos and enthusiasm, we've been able to 'spread the word' about North Central Airlines. With Herman's rich history and the wonderful people that created Herman, worked for Herman, flew on Herman, there's more than enough out there to share with our readers, followers and, dare I say, 'worshippers?' :)

In that end, I wish to ask our readers to submit more stories, histories, photos, knowledge and thoughts with us again this year. I can't do this alone...I need your inputs! Over the past 5 years, we've had some wonderful submissions for the blog and I wish to continue in that fashion...but only if YOU share with us. We need more employee histories, stories, memories, photos, you name it...we're open!

Thank you ALL again for a great and fulfilling 5 years...and I hope for many more to come! Peder, aka Convaircrazy

3 comments:

Steven Zimmerman said...

Thank you Peder for sharing the abundance of information & photos that you have collected throughout the years. It's always an enjoyable experience logging on to your blog. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Peder!!! Happy New Year. And also for having an answer to what ever off the wall Herman question I might have.

blugoose

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the memories, those were sweet times. With people like you Herman will keep on flying.
Jim Gore, #135313, 1966 - 1998