Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sad...just sad

Hello everyone, I'm adding this posting today to make aware the fact that this blog was intended to share the wonderful history, stories and memories of a great airline, North Central Airlines. Be it many photos, and I mean many, have been shared on this blog, with permission/accolades to the owners of said photos, I find it sad and pretty demeaning to see copies of these photos FOR SALE on Ebay. Yes, I understand that people wish to see/acquire these photos for their own, personal collections, and I've not an issue with that. I think we all do that at some point in time. However, when I see photos that have been graciously shared with this blog, or other airline blogs/websites, FOR SALE on venues such as Ebay, it undermines the purpose of this blog and screams for awareness.

Be that said, I wonder if whomever is selling these photos on Ebay and the like really wishes to continue...??? I've a feeling I'm not the only one that feels this. Thank you for your attention to this issue...P

5 comments:

Skip said...

Mr. P....
Can not believe a good ole NC/RC feller/Gal would stoop to such onerous level as to steal and sell from our WEB Site.

Gotta believe its "an-sout-sider' and how to ID such? Wish I knew perhaps thr services of a Wikipedia tech!

Tim said...

Can we name names Peder? I think I know who it is (the username), but I want to make sure before I flame him or her.

Anonymous said...

Sad that someone is looking to make a profit off of someone elses collection.

blugoose

WacoJoe said...

It's amazing how some people are so self-centered that they'd do something like this. How low can you get anyway?? It's just disgusting.

Thanks for all the work you do on the site. I'm sure most of us really appreciate it and wouldn't do anything to jeopardize our opportunity to share our pictures and memories of Herman!!

Skip said...

HOOAH.
Merry Christmas Herman & associates where ever you be