Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MSP Show October 2010





Hello everyone! Please excuse the lack of postings lately...that's due to my being on vacation for the past 2 weeks. Thanks for coming back to check on updates!

Today I'm adding a few photos from the recent MSP Show, which in my opinion, was a great success! Though it was a small venue, attendance was wonderful and it was great to see old faces as well as meet new ones. THANKS to all who came!

Photos shown are of fellow 'Hermanphiles' David, Arron and Capt. Keith while on a tour of the NWA History Centre, which was conveniently located across the street from the host hotel for the show. Also shown are a few 'goodies' acquired from the show. More photos are coming soon. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great time up there Peder!!! I will be there for the next one and I can't wait. It was great spending the day hanging out with everyone talking "Herman" :)

blugoose

Tim said...

Sorry I could not be there. :-(