Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Convair 580 DIECAST model on the way...


Yes, it's true...I didn't believe it either until I checked out the website for GeminiJets tonight; a new mould was created for 1:200 scale Convair 580's. One of the initial/launch airlines will be NORTH CENTRAL!! Believe me, this is BIG news, seeing collectors/enthusiasts have been waiting years for a company to launch a diecast model of the Convair 580...and it seems to be happening! No specific launch date has been announced but please check the GeminiJets website periodically, if you desire one of these gems, as they'll sell out fairly quickly. :) Photo attached for 'proof' and simply click for larger viewing...

P.S. A review of the MSP Show coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great time today!!! I love my treasures that were found today. Can't wait for the next show.

blugoose