Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New photos part sixtyfour



Hello all! I'm pleased to begin adding the DC-9 photos today, and I apologize, I believe some of these may have been posted LONG ago, but I'll go ahead and post anyway! Alas, N951N and N952N are shown today...enjoy!

***On a side note, we're still looking for former employees, passengers, relatives, and fans to submit their stories, photos, experiences to us for all to read and see!! Please just contact me by my email (listed in my profile to the right) and we'll go from there. Even if it's short and sweet, or long and detailed makes no difference! This is OUR blog, so let's add our stories...thank you!***

1 comment:

Melanie Bone said...

Yeah, so's simply add our stories. It's always been that way and it will no doubt always stay that way, too