Sunday, January 31, 2010

Viewer Input


Good morning everyone! I've been contemplating lately on what to post on the blog in the future. The consensus seems that photos are your favorite postings, so I'm sure we can accommodate that! Alas, I would like some input from the blog viewers on things you'd like to see posted. Be that more stories, collectibles, personal experiences, etc. YOU CHOOSE! With that, please send me a note on email or here in the comments section at the end of this posting...I look forward to hearing from all of you!!

Photo is of the G.O. Hangars in MSP, circa 1978

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes photos are great, but original photos and employee stories are the best. Also video is excellent, too bad there is so little of that.

blugoose

gk said...

I like it all. I visit the site at least 3 times a week. I think you do a great job and I thank you. The quality and quantity of pictures that you come up with amaze me. I remember in the 70s, 80s, and 90s how hard it was to find anything North Central. I also would like to point out how you cover the whole subject. For example all the great Steve Pinnow pictures, Doug Higgins story and Dr. Quales. Keep up the good work.

Skip said...

Pictures are great.
More so, would like to see more employee stories.

Anonymous said...

i truthfully enjoy your own posting style, very unique.
don't quit and keep penning due to the fact that it simply just well worth to read it,
excited to see way more of your own writing, stunning day ;)