Monday, November 2, 2009

New Herman Gift Ideas


Hello everyone! I was recently forwarded a list of North Central Airline's clothing gifts from a fellow blog reader that I'd like to share with all.
The company's name is TRULY YOURS, based out of Oscoda, Michigan and I contacted them recently about making an order...and glad I did! Sharon, one of the owners, contacted me right away, set up the order and mailed the shirt, sweatshirt and zip-up sweatshirt very quickly.
I HIGHLY recommend these shirts/sweatshirts to anyone that would like to wear Herman! Excellent quality. Great for gifts as well.
I've attached a copy of the list Sharon sent me for all to see. Simply click on the photo for larger/better viewing. Enjoy!!

TRULY YOURS, signs & shirts
116 N. State St.
Oscoda, MI. 48750
989-739-7060
email: tysigns@charterinternet.com
Scott & Sharon Ostrander, owners

1 comment:

George said...

Interesting post... I can see that you put a lot of hard work on your blog. I'm sure I'd visit here more often.
George
from Gift Ideas.