Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Skip Powell story 'finale'


Hello all! I've been in contact with Skip Powell, who has graciously given us a wonderful background into his history and career with North Central Airlines. As many of you will see, Scott at www.hermantheduck.org has added Skip's story IN FULL under the 'Stories' heading. It's been my pleasure to add Skip's story to the blog for our readers but feel it would be better served and read, in full, on www.hermantheduck.org. Please visit the site for Skip's continuing history, and thank you for reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Anonymous said...

Awesome site, I hadn't noticed northcentralmemories.blogspot.com previously in my searches!
Continue the great work!