Thursday, October 11, 2007

'Viewer interaction'


I love what I do. That being this blog, not necessarily what I do in 'real life' jobs. :) With that said, I want to stress to my viewers that this is definitely an INTERACTIVE blog. That being, I'd love to hear what you think, what you'd like to see, and anything you'd like to share. At the end of each entry is a small icon that says 'comments;' PLEASE use them! I'd love to hear what you'd like to see next...THANK YOU!
On a side note, today marks the 27th anniversary of my first ever commercial airline flight! Republic Convair!!

3 comments:

blugoose said...

Well today may not be my 27th anniversary on Republic or a Convair, but its funny to think 20 some plus years ago the seeds were planted that created a love affair with an airline and a duck that lasts today. I still remeber my first Republic flight being on a DC-9 to TPA and we flew back on a Republic former Hughes Airwest DC-9. I missed my chance to fly on the Convair but I still have my copy of Top Duck. And I think what airline would I like today if I had not to Wisconsin what airline would I like today?? Delta?? I think not.

Convair Kid said...

Hey AP! Thanks for writing...:)

SBN580 said...

Hey, don't go dingin my Delta! :-)